Pay Hospital Bills Online
At the Children's Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM), we understand that dealing with health issues while also worrying about having to pay your medical bills can be an overwhelming and stressful experience. For that reason, CHAM is helping to make the process easier with the creation of a Patient Payment Portal.
You can pay your cell phone, cable, electricity and credit card bills online—why not have the same option for paying your medical bills? Through our Patient Payment Portal, you will have access to your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in order to view your account balances, update insurance information and obtain answers to pertinent questions.
In addition, our Patient Payment Portal contains information helpful to you in understanding your bills, our billing policies and applying for financial aid, among other options. Click on the links below for more information:
Helpful Patient Payment Portal Links:
• Financial Aid Policy Billing Policies
• Financial Aid Application (English) Resources
• Financial Aid Application (Spanish) Resources
• Financial Aid Application (Albanian) Resources
• Blue Cross COB Questionnaire Resources
• Collections/Bad Debt Policy Billing Policies
• Sample Statement with Explanation
• Billing Inquiries