Comprehensive same-day fetal diagnostic services including high-end imaging and genetic testing.
Consultation and Plan of Care
In-depth, honest and straightforward consultation services and coordination of care.
We offer a wide range of fetal therapies including:
- Ex-utero intrapartum treatment (EXIT)
- Fetoscopic laser photocoagulation for Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Vesico-amniotic shunt placement for Low Urinary Tract Obstruction (LUTO)
- Thoraco-amniotic shunt placement for fetal hydrothorax
- Fetal cardiac intervention for fetal arrhythmia
- Intrauterine blood transfusion (IUT)
- Radio frequency ablation or umbilical coagulation for complicated monochorionic pregnancies
- Selective fetal reduction for high-order multiple pregnancy
The Fetal Medicine Practice
Once your baby is diagnosed with a medical condition you will have the option to continue your prenatal care in our fetal medicine practice.
The Fetal Heart Program
Most babies with a major congenital heart condition are diagnosed today before birth. Our Fetal Heart Team, that includes experts from the fetal medicine division, reproductive genetics, pediatric cardiologists and pediatric cardio-thoracic surgeons, will provide your baby with the most advanced cardiac care while supporting you and your family every step of the way.