The Division of Pediatric Orthopaedics treats children (birth to age 21) with rare and complex musculoskeletal conditions, as well as common everyday injuries that befall otherwise healthy children.
Each highly-trained member of our team of pediatric Orthopaedic surgeons has a strong track record with the following conditions:
- Complex Pediatric Spine Disorders
- Advanced tecnniques to care for hip disorders (dysplasia, Perthes disease, slipped capital femoral epiphyses, etc.)
- Limb deformities and discrepancies
- Neuromuscular and congenital disorders (cerebral palsy, myelomeningocele, Duchene's muscular dystrophy, etc.)
- Syndromes and skeletal dysplasia
- Congenital hand issues
- Pediatric sports medicine
- Club foot disorders
- Comprehensive orthopaedic tumor treatment
- General pediatric Orthopaedic disorders
Our mission is to provide exemplary comprehensive care to pediatric patients with any condition relating to the musculoskeletal system (spine and limbs). We dedicate our efforts to return patients to normal activities and to improve function and quality of life for those with disabilities. We aim to provide a coordinated multidisciplinary approach with a team consisting of physicians, health care professionals, and the family with the child as our central focus.
With unsurpassed clinical outcomes and cutting edge research, The Division of Pediatric Orthopaedics is a nationally recognized positioned clinical and academic center of excellence. Our doctors are leaders in pediatric Orthopaedic care and education.
Contact information - Orthopaedic Surgery
Montefiore Medical Center
MAP Building, 6th Floor
3400 Bainbridge Avenue
Bronx, NY 10467
Hutchinson Metro Center
1250 Waters Place, 11th Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
Patient Appointments and Information: 718-920-2060