The IMPACT Program has several open studies:
- The Effectiveness of the Neutropenic Diet versus Food Safety Guidelines on Infection Rate in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- A Randomized Trial of the Effects of Aromatherapy on Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Children with Cancer
- A Retrospective Review of the Effect of Yoga on Pain in Children with Sickle Cell Disease and Cancer
- The Impact of a Palliative Care Educational Initiative in Medical Students' Perceptions, Knowledge and Clinical Skills In Palliative Care
- Helping the Helpers: Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction for Burnout in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Staff
For more information, please contact Annette Torres at 718-741-2301.