Run the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon for CHAM
Champions for CHAM is currently sold out of guaranteed entries for the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon. Any new 2016 applicants will be placed on our waiting list.
Join Champions for CHAM
Champions for CHAM, the marathon team of The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM), is officially recruiting team members for the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon! Members receive guaranteed entry to the November 6 race by pledging to raise funds for CHAM. All donations are used to support enhancement services that are critical to optimizing the outcomes for our pediatric patients and their families. Some of these services include child life programming that provides psycho-social support, healing arts services such as music therapy, and support groups for parents. Last year, our inaugural team raised an incredible $80,000. Help us surpass this total in 2016 by applying today!
Interested in becoming a Champion for CHAM?
CHAM will provide guaranteed entry for a limited number of runners who pledge to fundraise or donate at least $3,000 by November 6. If you would like to apply for a spot on the team, please click here to complete our online application. In addition to guaranteed entry, Champions for CHAM benefits include:
- Welcome Packet with Information about CHAM and Fundraising Best Practices
- CHAM t-shirt
- Online Fundraising Page
- Monthly Informational E-mails
- Invitation to Schedule a Tour of CHAM
- Official Champions for CHAM race day shirt
- Pre-Race Celebration
- Support from Champions for CHAM Staff Coordinators
Application and Registration Guidelines
- Applications will be reviewed beginning March 2, 2016.
- Once you have applied to join Champions for CHAM, your application will be assessed and you will receive an email notification regarding the status of your application. Completing the application does NOT assure you of entry to the marathon, as we have a limited allocation of guaranteed entries.
- If invited to join, you will be required to complete a pledge agreement. Issuance of your marathon registration invitation will be contingent upon receipt of the pledge agreement.
- Runners are responsible for completing the marathon registration process and paying any applicable fees to New York Road Runners.
If you have any questions regarding Champions for CHAM, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We look forward to receiving your application!